Friday, January 25, 2013

Can Anyone Learn to Sing? Shocking Truth Which You Should Know


Can anyone learn to sing? I want to answer that question, a very common question. A lot of people wonder specifically, Do you have to be born with a ton of talent or can anyone learn to sing? What they really mean by that is, Can I learn to sing? I don't feel like I'm very talented and when I sing, like it's just not that pretty. Can I learn to sing? I want to say there are two reasons why I think that yes, anybody can learn how to sing.


Some people definitely are born with tons of talent, more talent than others but that is such a small percentage. Most people have to work toward everybody has to work toward it. Even if you're born with talent, you've got to still work toward developing that talent and becoming a good singer but even if you don't feel like you have a ton of talent, you could still become a singer and here's why.


First one is that the voice is made up of muscle. The voice box is made up of muscle; cartilage too but a lot of muscle in there. So asking if you can learn how to sing is almost like asking if you can go to the gym and tone up your muscles by lifting weights and doing exercises. Yeah. I mean absolutely. Once you start working those muscles out, they will begin to become toned and the same thing is with your voice. Once you start doing the vocal exercises and doing the work of how to sing, the muscles become strengthened and you don't have the weak muscles that can't hold on to pitch and can't extend the range and do all that. But once you strengthen up those muscles, you have more control of your voice, more control of your pitch, more control over singing high notes, etc.

The second thing is vocal technique. Vocal technique is something that anybody can learn. It's just a technique. It just you have to get the right teachers and learn vocal technique and vocal technique has to do with all the kind of knowledge part of how to sing, so all the tips and tricks, the voice and how it works and all that stuff. You may be wondering why you may have tried to learn to sing and maybe it just didn't work out for you. So here I am telling you, you can sing. But you're like, Well, I've tried it and I can't sing. A lot of things could be coming into play there.

First of all, the vocal coach or vocal program that you did may not have been there are some better than others and that could have been part of the problem. Another thing is that we live in such a now culture that maybe you tried for a couple of days and you're like, "Oh! this isn't working" so you gave up for maybe a week or two weeks or I don't know. Learning how to sing, it really like anything, it takes time. It takes time and it takes discipline and doing vocal exercises. Really the singers, maybe if you're serious about singing, that you do vocal exercises pretty much everyday, at least three or four, five times a week. And you don't have to spend a ton of time doing it but it is a daily thing and it takes time. So if you really want to learn to sing, ask yourself. Reach down deep inside and say, Am I serious about this? Do I want to do this? Do I have what it takes to really commit to this and learn what I need to learn and even spend money if I have to, to really develop my voice? So that's it for that. I believe that you can learn to sing if you really want to and when you have the time. I have a tons of singing tips and you have to get it in Superior Singing Method. Good Luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment